Open Art Studio
Open Studio is a student-led, instructor-facilitated time where children ages 7-14 are able to come and practice their artistic skills and techniques at their own pace, in a creative, relaxing environment. Students are presented with supplies available and ideas, then choose which activity they wish to do.
Our artists are always available during open studio time to assist and guide students as needed.
- Oil Pastels
- Chalk Pastels
- Watercolor Pencils
- Watercolor Crayons
- Charcoal Pencils
- Watercolor Paints
- Illustration Markers
- Acrylic & Watercolor Brushes (various sizes)
- Canvas/Acrylic Paint (*Students are provided one canvas per hour they are registered for open studio).
- Watercolor Paper
- Mixed Media Paper (various sizes)
- Studio Members………..FREE
Available Open Art Studio Times:
- 11:15pm-1pm | Saturday’s | Open Studio (Ages 7-14)
- 5:30pm-7:30pm | Saturday’s | Open Studio (Ages 7-14)
- 4pm-5:30pm | Tuesday’s | Open Studio (Ages 7-14)
**Members must pre-register online before attending open studio. This helps our instructors plan for supplies and materials.